Πολύ ενδιαφέρουσες περιπτώσεις εφαρμογής του αναλυτικού προγράμματος σπουδών στο σχολικό κήπο.
- Summarizes the current school gardening movement and the emerging field of garden-based learning
- Provides an overview of the origins, benefits, and barriers to school gardening
- Explores sustainable models for garden-based learning
- Includes five case studies of successful partnerships between urban districts and nonprofit school gardening organizations around the countryIllustrates how gardens can be used for integrating academic lessons aligned with the Common Core State Standards and Next Generation Science Standards
- Includes examples of important tools available for assessing the impact of school gardens